Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - Sauna Date

"It would be unwise to go into the details of what happened next."

it is not the result we're seeking, it is the process along the way dariel-san..

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
It's good that they've told and accepted their feelings for each other. However, doing it in a sauna isn't wise. For starters just sitting there too long can make someone dizzy or pass out so extreme activity would be even worse. Also, this type of thing needs privacy and a public sauna won't be private. Especially if the staff are on the ball and check the users every now and then to make sure they're ok. I really hate the change scene or lame explanation and censorship in these things. If have an adult situation should label it for adults and put in adult section. Then again it's probably really difficult to script the scene, pick the angles, and draw it without making a mistake that make readers think slapping something together would've had better quality as a scene.

When did he fall in love with HER exactly it looked completely one-sided and honestly I wish he had nothing to do with her I would prefer that demon friend of his

Woo_Yeah_Baby_.png

Woo Yeah Baby! That's What I've Been Waiting For

I forgot this isn’t the regular dense teenage virgin but 32 year-old MAN. But like fr tho how tf didn’t they heat stroke

He could pick up things by seeing her hands shaking but couldnt realise anything when talking to that Frittorian? Cool

Users who are viewing this thread