Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2 - The proposal

Dex-chan lover
WAIT WAIT WAIT!? ITS BEEN A YEAR? BABIES TAKES 9months to develop so at the very least the baby is around a month old! HOW THE HECK IS THAT BABY MOVING ABOUT THAT MUCH?! I guess i better not question the manga/anime logic, but then again that baby seems suspicious! I bet that baby is a reincarnated person haha.

Wait how the hell did Smith die, presumably of old age ? guy looked like he was only in 50s.

@Chucholain Let say she's preg right at the first time in sauna, plus 9m to develop, and it has been a year, means the baby is around 3m old, not 1m. His parent is also literal superhumans, not surprising their kid is also superbaby.

Dex-chan lover
@Chris000 well she has an uber womb. She got pregnant within 12 hours of fucking. I mean most women have kids in 9 months but she did it in less than a year. What a champ i mean wow...

the old smith dude seemed healthy, I am surprised he died. the only reason I can think why is because then the hero would have an easy time getting a real good weapon like dariels

Double-page supporter
People who still speculating about manga getting axed should read the previous comments, seriously. It has been confirmed by novel readers so many times since the last chapter that time skip happened in the novel as well and this manga just following it. Seriously, half of the comments here are about this baseless speculation that shouldn't haven't been asked if they read the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread