Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1 - The party of heroes

Dex-chan lover
Little did they know, the strongest person in the village is the Mayor's wife.

Dex-chan lover
I recall the worldbuilding for the WNs being rather basic.

There are only 3 areas of note in the story. The human country, which is run by a guild (no kings, ministers, etc). The demon country, which is run by the demon king. And finally Rax village and its surrounding territory, where the majority of the story takes place.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this would be a great time to mention that the mithril forge is only active because the village currently has an agreement with the Demon’s country.

VLM

Double-page supporter
I like how this story only gets better with time and doesn't devolve into a generic power fantasy.

hmm, so archer guy will be the 4th member then? I want to see the hero face when on their way to defeat demon king he tells a story about how strong his aniki is and his aniki more OP wifey.

Dex-chan lover
i'm guessing she's gonna use some OP power and MC is going to have to jump in to save the little bro. afterwards he's gonna refuse but they're either gonna blackmail/threaten him or he's going to get peer pressured by everyone in the town to join them.

Users who are viewing this thread