Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - The party of heroes

Aggregator gang
hope he rejects her, the only reason i could see him accepting is for keeping her in check but that means leaving his family so is not really worth it, that girl is crazy.

Double-page supporter
Besides how this chapter ended. I'm happy to see MC uses his legendary weapon in action.

What a magnificent weapon it is. 👏

Dex-chan lover
to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__guro-db0ochf.png

Group Leader
What he should do is arrest her for public endangerment. She caused a great deal of damage to the town's territory and could have hurt or killed many people.

Is that wind being parted by a wife moving so fast shes possibly going to cause a sonic boom i hear?

XL

Dex-chan lover
> MC gained Waifu's seal of approval.
> MC harem squad has increased by 1.
> MC sensed a cold killing intent.

Dex-chan lover
@Add115200 actually, that's exactly why he'll go with, probably after some deliberation; he would want to try and protect the demons he's worked with since, even though he was probably stolen away as a kid by the 4th Heavenly King, he'd still probably consider them as family(even that a-hole fire guy that fired him in the first place). By going with them, he'll possibly be able to curb the damage. Plus he has to meet the earth heavenly king waifu he left over there.

Dex-chan lover
Oh o

i have a very strong feeling that his wife heard this and coming straight bolting at him and she's the one answering the hero

Users who are viewing this thread