Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - The party of heroes

Dex-chan lover
He's taken lady. Back off or his wife will murder you and no one will be able to find enough of your body for a casket.

Dex-chan lover
@MesaOracle Well, they probably will. The problem is that they will probably have to glue both halves so they won't disalign within the casket.

Dex-chan lover
Marika needs to show the hero who the strongest person in the village actually is.🤭

Fed-Kun's army
"nope" "my wife's bazookas is bigger so no reason to follow you"

Double-page supporter
Hero you hold a noble heart and the chest covering it but the wife comes first in everything and you wouldn't want to get on her bad side if I were you.

But he said leave me alone, I'm a family man
And my bark is much worse than my bite
He said leave me alone, I'm a family man
If you push me too far I just might

Fed-Kun's army
@goodknife
lol you're asking her to die. He can't even match her with all 4 of his aura, Wifey would just back hand her and the girl would wake up a week later......with his son playing with her boobs.

Dex-chan lover
He can just say he's married has a young kid and a wife. He's better off as a diplomat than a hero/ assasin lol.

No, you see here lil' lady... you're trying to get yourself killed at this rate...

Oh no, he might say no and idk what next. Well he's gonna live for sure cuz he's the MAIN CHARACTER YEAH!

erm...which side will he choose? become enemy of demon king or ve enemy of human kingdom? well I get a feeling he want to be on Natural side but what will demon and human side look to him in their own perspective?

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Aggregator gang
You want me to leave my young hot wife with FAT titties to go dungeon crawling for months with no bed and fighting an endless war?

Besides the hero's party can't win against MC's wife 1v3

Fed-Kun's army
no matter how he answers that hero just ruined his night

if he actualy says yes he and the entire hero party is going to end up as casulties courtesy if his wife
if he says no his ass will still get beaten by the wife

Users who are viewing this thread