Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - The answer

> Raised among demons as a child
> Hero not even finding his son's body
ok then

Dex-chan lover
I would presume, from what I've read here, that Dariel is the previous hero's son...
Why was he taken by the demons ? Maybe so he could be used as leverage ? So that one day, the demons would have some way to make peace demands... Or something like that ?
But since Dariel turned out to be so capable albeit his inability to use magic, he became even more valuable to the demon race.
=> Some of them even liked him as a person.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your translations.

I only hope someone comes along that can do a job that won’t tarnish the work you have done so far.

Aggregator gang
man i hate this b*tch he got family a kid that's not even 1 year old and she still forcing him to join fck man im piss, for mankind my ass if mankind want it they can get it themself don't force other people to do it for them wtf? holy sh*t i hate pushover people man, like imagine im saying to you "my god is ****** so you should believe in my god too" and keep repeating that line to you wouldn't you be piss too mate?hello? fck off b*tch

Man the author must really of wanted us to not like the Hero. She is the most generic annoying type of hero without being closer to evil. Really glad she has left and it’s back to the good characters. Thank you for all your hard work translating!

Ah, the generic scheme where the humans kill a Hero's family and frame the Demons to start a war. Reasons for war? Usually to line the pockets of war merchants, xenophobia, or some other dumb pride related thing.
And here comes the asshole that wants to start shit.

30 years have passed since the former hero's home got attacked and he never found his son,
Dariel is ~30 years old and is a human raised by one of the heavenly kings,
I doubt that it's just a coincidence

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work, scantalator.

@Eksentrysyti
Oh, most likely. Human greed is infinite, after all. Or maybe we'll get a bit of a twist on it, where it's actually both humans and demons working together in secret to ensure that the two races stay eternally at war because it profits them in some way.

Dex-chan lover
b123556c971b36e960868d19f660edd6cat-and-men-salute-military-style-meme-respect.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread