Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - The answer

Nep

Dex-chan lover
In the midst of all the carnage.

The baby was smiling adorably.

The Human Kingdom probably had the hero family killed to "motivate" him to wedge a war against the Demon Kingdom or something.

Dex-chan lover
eh? so Krakenkid is shutting down? is it because you guys are now working on that one anime site you've been promoting before?

Dex-chan lover
So we're final done with the heroes and I have to say I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really really, really, really, really really want that hero girl to die. I'm guessing it's also her fault the rumor about him being a new hero spread and some random idiot threw an axe at his home. So add a 1000 really's to that.

Edit: Missed the credits page. Sad to see the group go and translations end. You guys did a great job with the series (though I don't know how scanlations work, I'm just gonna assume it was hard work). Hopefully the series gets picked up soon, but I can wait. Honestly the recent chapters have been.... annoying. Feels like the author keeps forcing drama and isn't realizing the series strong point (slow life with Dariel at the center; I'd prefer something like that female heavenly king that wanted him back sparking a rivalry with his wife than this drawn out hero drama story (who I just completely hate)). It's not terrible (yet), but I honestly can't say I'm super excited or impatient for more chapters. The main thing to say is that you guys did a great job and don't worry too much about having to drop it.

Double-page supporter
Damn seems we will have to wait for someone new to pick this series up. Thanks for working on it.

Double-page supporter
one cannot translate forever. even I sort of stopped. I am still translating one final thing. but after that, I am finished.

Well ty fr your hard work, i hope someone take interest in the proyect.

kinda sux that another one bites the dusto.. thanks for your work
the axe guy was the other choice during the hero selection, but due to his "unhero-like personality (as was shown when he just barged in another person's house with a fkng axe) they opted to choose the lady as the current hero instead

Fed-Kun's army
wait. did she just nonchalantly drop a part of the MC's mysterious past on us? lol. Is the MCs fajsha still alive? TOUCHING REUNINON?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
The manga has covered up to about WN Chp 38 (out of 322).

@dolipret If it follows the WN,
the demons really did kill the hero family. It was specifically planned by a previous demon general, who was more of a dirty schemer. (Ex-hero killed the guy then though, so that's resolved.) Also the politics is a bit weird in this one; the human country is run by a central guild and no kings/monarchs/etc exist there.

@student4444
new guy isn't the hero family killer; he is one of Radey's rivals who'd been competing against her for the hero selection and is butthurt he didn't get chosen (because he was a jerk). The humans' central guild sent him to fill up Radey's group; which was a poor choice.

Now I see how it is. The previous Hero's family was killed by the human army's member, and the army pinned the blame to the demons so that they could influence the Hero's hatred towards the demons to make him kill all demons.

Double-page supporter
we can all see this a mile away. it doesn't even need to be said because it is so obvious.

Aggregator gang
Attempted murder of his wife, fuck this douchebag

She ends up convincing the MC to mentor her so she wins in the end. It's such a stupid development for such a naive and dangerous character. She just keeps demanding things and getting away with it

Dex-chan lover
I can see it the murder weapon is a sword why the FUCK would a demon use a sword if it's an actual demon the house would be burning they would use MAGIC not a fking SWORD.

smooth brain former hero it was obvious the humans set him up

Users who are viewing this thread