Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1 - Imperial Sky Fissure

Dex-chan lover
@BigPoppaEffy I'd say it's because Dariel scared the shit out of him. In the first place he treated Dariel poorly, to the point of breaking the wall of his house and ruining the atmosphere at the dinner table. Now he realised Dariel could beat him in a fight no questions asked. Without that shock, I doubt he would have given up so easily.

Double-page supporter
Resolved peacefully my ass... this bastard will be back to heckle the MC, I'm sure of it.

Fed-Kun's army
That shit got resolved in one chapter. I know for a fact that that asshat will come back eventually

God I hope I’m wrong about that smile saying I’ll take care of the damage I done hopefully not dumb enough to do what I think he’s going to do to his family

Dex-chan lover
This manga just went fine very fucking weird and aimless to fucking great boi.

Aggregator gang
This chapter made no sense!!!!

And they went from being attacked to licking his boot like it was nothing, not even withheld resentment. Bizarre chapter

Dex-chan lover
... like hell this will end with that. Also try to remember that asshole blew a hole in your wall and threw an axe at you! Seriously this was weird as hell.

... I'm hoping the dude is dumb enough to try pulling some shit on Dariel's wife so he'll see that there are some people that need more than just a stern talking to...

????
"ohh ... it's end well " .....

??? WTF ???
the asshole stole the meat, blew a hole in the wall , threw an axe at your family , stole the meat , try to kill the hero , STOLE the MEAT ! ....

=__= just , please .... slaughter this asshole !

Group Leader
Well, I guess the mangaka manted to give this asshole more screen time compared to the WN

Thank you for picking up this series

Wait what the heck is happening,

Is the MC scared about the central guild and not about a wanton adventurer who might try to harm MC's family(wife and kid) for his gains.
As if him trying to kill the hero through nefarious means doesn't show his moral character is extremely lacking.

Users who are viewing this thread