Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1 - The answer

Dex-chan lover
It is what it is, people in power will always force one's hand for their own gain.

A simple family man who runs his village is harassed by the hero party, what kind of stupid ass hat bitch ass hero is she to bother him with that shit? Actually pisses me off to read

Fed-Kun's army
@Grimson-Gurdian
The Hero Party decided it would be to best to have someone else talk some sense to Dariel, so they sent a negotiator.
However, said negotiator was just your typical asshole adventurer, obviously it failed. (It never worked to begin with)
Dariel realized the Hero wasn’t so ‘great’ at all, so he decided to train her as long as she stayed in the village.

My conclusion:
The Hero pretty much got what she wanted: an old, wise, powerful, hidden mentor for the Hero Party, and get away with her harassments

Dex-chan lover
fuck this mission, it's way better see your child grow up than risk your life in a stupid question

Dex-chan lover
my man is on his peak of life. just leave him alone, don't drag him to your level

Is seriously nobody commenting on how he took a swig of breast milk from a babys bottle like its beer?

You better not ruin the title of this manga boi... Just run your slow life

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock Sorry, I don't really understand what you are saying. He was told he isn't needed anymore, that his contribution makes no difference anymore, and in fact he makes the army weaker by not being able to use magic. He was like a person fired from a factory because a product line was cancelled. How many millions of such people are there in the world? Most of them wouldn't be happy, but that's life. The very first chapter already made it clear he didn't question getting told to move on. He assumed it was for a valid reason. You may ask if it's fair to blame four people for causing trouble for the whole nation, but those four are among the highest authorities in the demon country, so, yeah, it's perfectly okay to blame them. If they are such idiots, it's also perfectly okay to blame those that put them in power (the previous heavenly kings).

@SunSun It doesn't matter. The current leadership is making the decisions. Three out of four heavenly kings wanted him gone, one didn't say anything, just let it happen. Maybe the other, non-heavenly king, leaders weren't even informed of the decision, but after all this time, how many of them have come looking for him?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
@Notesha

It fits within the MC's character but what a shit hero. I always hate the troupe of asshole girl who bothers or assaults the MC on the regular because they feel entitled. That's likely going to be the worst arc so far, I would of preferred if they found out he negotiates with demons instead.

Dex-chan lover
@dudewithmagic
I think this is how generic heroes suppose to be, believing that they're going to save the world.
If you compare her to other 'self entitled' hero imo she's.... tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread