Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1 - The answer

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme No it isn't fair to blame an entire nation for the idiocy of a few people. In the end, his boss fired him. It doesn't change the fact that it was his home and his people. It doesn't change the fact that his dad was a demon. So he's supposed to turn into a racist and allow his home nation to be killed because of a single douche? He should let his friends die... because of a single douche?

Fired from a job is still just being fired from a job.

You'd have to be pretty messed up to take out the problems from a few people on millions of innocent people.

There will always be douches everywhere. Heck, he met those same kind of douches in the very village he was living in.

But, yah, wanting to allow your friends and family to get killed and your nation that you were born in to be massacred because of a tiny few people totally makes sense.... kids that you spent your life protecting should die because of a single douche.

It's the nations fault for not being absolutely unrealistically perfect. I'm sure that nations that have absolutely no flaws will exist. So allowing innocent people to die is totally justified -_-

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock Wut? Are you telling me you expect this group of rude "heroes", desperate to recruit Dariel, to be able to somehow destroy the demon nation? If you ask me, they are just crackpots who will get their asses kicked. Maybe they will defeat some grunts before they are sent back home, but that's about it for my expectations. I have a feeling Dariel believes the same, though in less harsh terms. I'd be more worried about the four heavenly kings actually annihilating human cities because they don't know the value of lives and peace.

7fc4b875a7f2706259b2ae8bde59bb81.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme They are as strong as they claim to be as we have seen from earlier chapters ... especially since the current Demon army is rather ... lacking. I really dislike how pushy they are though, especially since they seem to have the rather standard Hero Black and White thinking when we already saw the whole situation is very grey.

Dex-chan lover
He already get a perfect life, no need for anything more, at last from the last page the hero 'maybe' started to understand it.

Group Leader
Yeah, He hold too much responsibility, but it is really what he want?
Somehow I feel everyone want toss responsibility to MC.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao at this rate the hero is going to retire and go for a happy marriage instead lol...

Dex-chan lover
...It wasn't the wife's breast milk inside that bottle, was it? Did they even have formula milk in that isekai?
Suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread