Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
So we’re just forgetting she called him her treasure last chapter and this chapter it’s all incompetent this, pig that lol.

Plus she lost so many times I’m not sure why there’s still conflict right now.

Fed-Kun's army
A Four Heavenly King said it! WAIFU is a demonic girl! Look at those death stares!

Dex-chan lover
Just let the wife fight because she’d make wind chick surrender in .00001 seconds lol.

@add1152000 she’s probably a tsundere (as annoying as it may be) or a sadist who has never been made a sub (evidenced by how she acts completely different to the wife until she leaves)

Dex-chan lover
The THOT sure is annoying, she was already pissing herself at the sight of MC's wife and still tries to act arrogant after losing several times.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that heavenly king's personality perfectly expresses what a lot of people with too much arrogance are like. She just barges in and tries to take what isn't her's with basically her reason being because she has the power to do so. Then when she gets shut down by someone with greater strength and moral integrity she immediately becomes submissive until the chance she can stab them in the back. Obviously none of this is working out for her, which I am quite happy about, but if this heavenly king's character was a little more fleshed out then I think she'd be a great antagonist. So here's hoping she gets some backstory before she loses her arrogant qualities.

Thanks for the translation Magnos!

Users who are viewing this thread