Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Yeaaa baby.....gotta assert yer dominance as the main waifu...none shall belittle my dude

Please.16 really makes me wonder if we're sure Marika isn't the real demon lord or hero here...

Dex-chan lover
Lol her wife is the true demon bozzzzz..
Even one of the heavenly demon king was so damn afraid of her.

Double-page supporter
Everything turned shit all of a sudden. . . Where's the fucking logic in this manga?????????

Fed-Kun's army
mc can defeat her
marika can defeat mc
just imagine if marika goes full BATTLE MODE.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Poor Zeb, is utterly terrified of the housewife armed with a cork. XD Granted that cork got sent past her head and through the wall before she could even think of shielding herself. Seems like her rank has gone to her head since she's refusing to admit defeat to someone she considers inferior and is acting like a spoiled brat insisting on getting her way despite multiple defeats. Going to be interesting to see what happens to her when the wife see's the cut on her husband's face. Would make it a full day after getting back to the house the hero party will show up too although that's highly unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
@Nanaten
Can you remind/explain to me, what is the state of affairs between two warring sides? I thought they were actively at war, but i don't get where the whole resolution of the mine incident falls into...

@YueEr
It was the Doroye's (Earth heavenly demon king) words.

Users who are viewing this thread