Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Geostorm

Dex-chan lover
this certainly went different than how it was in the WN, is this a LN or manga change lol, in the WN was just
dariel and co were about to have dinner, when these 2 meet at the table lol, then it lead to dariel telling his whole story to the hero girl, which marika and family already knew before marrying her

but one thing, unless manga change more stuff regarding the original story
this never get to be harem, but manga is doing way too much fanservice regarding the other girls

Dex-chan lover
@joda1000 https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0617fd/ thats the WN raw, this chapter should be 45/46/47 at least most of it

Double-page supporter
People seem to forget this dude likes boobs yes yes he's married with a kid but it doesn't change his personality remember a couple of chapters back he was also checking out the hero's chest as well 😂

dude, is the manga artist taking a piss on the original story? I mean this is fucking great i'm just curious

Dex-chan lover
she tried to kill you, planned to destroy your town and kill your family but sure no consequences for her at all, in fact you reward her for it by giving her exactly what she wanted. god i fucking hate the MC, he is so damn pathetic.

Double-page supporter
Can someone spoil me, is this manga going to be full a harem story or just a normal relationship ?

Dex-chan lover
it is not that I don't appreciate the fan-service but was it necessary? even for a slow life this isn't going anywhere right now.

Dex-chan lover
@Krytotype if the manga story don't deviate from the original
there is never gonna be harem, dariel only get with marika and make more kids along the story, but manga is doing way too much fanservice that is not in the og story, like this chapter at the end, because manga is trying to make him seem more like a boob addict/maniac than he was lol

Aggregator gang
Hmm this got even more stupid this chapter.
If he was going to fold simply because she found the place.............a place right sodding next to the demon nations mythril mine because it is that mine so wtf? Why bother letting it escalate at all?

I still can’t work out the stakes of their world.... seemingly none.

Dex-chan lover
I get that this guy is a pacifist and trying to postpone war and has hopes about future will change and they wont fight but this isnt just postponing anymore if he just give in whenever there will be a fight he is just being dumb
he is just wishing for miracles and acts like they will happen without a doubt
I like slowlife isekai (and this is basically one) but this doesnt mean I will read it if its trash
I dont like to say when I drop a manga but it isnt enjoayble anymore

Double-page supporter
Couldn't skip that chapter fast enough. Just when did this manga became such trash?

Users who are viewing this thread