Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Geostorm

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I do forget that it get dumb on one chapter sometimes and that's why i like this

And i also forgot. i sense a HUGE disturbance coming outside the onsen

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Someone treats to kill all people from the village, what do I do? Yes, let's make a weapon for her.

Dumbest writing as always

Double-page supporter
"DON'T BE RASH!"

He said, rashly rushing in and holding the two women apart with his hands on their tits.

Double-page supporter
If only he had been wearing one of those little creatures dirty pairs of pants on his face he could have hidden his identity when busting in the sauna.

Dex-chan lover
He has a wife and child yet still hasn't lost his harem protag skill Lucky Pervert.

such a shame this series took these turns.. was good while it lasted i guess...

Dex-chan lover
... So, not only a panty steal and a interest in a girls pajamas...
Now it's a double grope in a sauna where the towels can fall down at any moment...

Dex-chan lover
by now i wont be surprised if the red head jackass will be turned into woman lol

Aggregator gang
when he said "keep an eye on radey" i know he mean literally

Fed-Kun's army
MC is a dead man not from those 2 he's currently groping but to the demonic girl the wind girl was afraid of. XD

Dex-chan lover
Yikes... some of these fanservice scenes are awkward now that Dariel's supposed to be devoted to his family, along with the fact that the original story doesn't go harem.

Users who are viewing this thread