Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life

is there any certain rule in every manga?
it seems the mc has to be dense, lack of common sense, too op and big mochi

Dat mochi grab!

His wife is going to go Super Waifu (Saiyan) 4 if she sees that shit tho.

MC is married and has a child so I don't like how the author is just bringing fan service in the story every now and then. It just doesn't look good to me and changes the vibe and feelings towards MC. It can be considerable if he was single. And instead of semi ecchi service I would love if he goes full throttle towards Harem route 😊 and have all the girls around him. It's just an imagination of mine so don't speculate on it that much.

Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The story had a bit of potential at first and a certain depth to its characters. The Mc marrying the girl whose name I've forgotten (speaking to the volume of how obsolete she has gotten) was supposed to push the story in a linear path. Not marry the MC first then make him look like every other harem protagonist by surrounding him with girls for every side but it's worse now cause he's married and this makes him look exactly like the unfaithful cuck he is. Nice going author. At this point I'm just reading to see how bad it can get.

I love the comedy, it is so dumb and ecchi.
I see a few people looking for a story in this manga, saying things like "story had a potential" blablabla. There is a slice of life tag on this manga, you seek a story here?? lol.
Enjoy the comedy plis.

Meh, sometimes this is fun to read and actually good but there's just too much trash in it.. it will probably end up like any of the ecchi fantasy mangas I follow but never continue to read

Does anyone knows if the LN is a harem, since the MC seems to be putting the moves on other girls, at least on the hero for now...

it started out interesting, then shortly after he got married the chapters started getting stupid. Well chapters 17 & 18 have graduated to fucking retarded.

Dropping this one, super salty too because it looked like it was still going to be good 10 chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
It is alright. Nice female body design. Needs glasses though.
Plot has a few interesting points, and some boring spans. It isn't exactly a high energy plot, but it doesn't always have to be.

I'd give it an even 5/10.

Not gonna lie, I usually like harem routes, BUT when you had however many chapters of him and Marika, I can't help but beg for this to not to turn into a harem. Marika is waifu material and he better not fuck it up. If anything and I mean anything, he might have to bridge the gap between demons and humans and if that is the case, I would only see it as he must marry 1 demon so he has a bride of both races. And if that's true then I can only see him shacking up with the Heavonly King of Earth (forgot her name). Not this Wind king because she clearly has the hots for his adoptive brother.

The relation with the girl is kinda dumb and she's annoying af but meh it's still ok if you have nothing else to read

"This manga bla.. bla.. bla.." Just Be Gone Thot!. Idc if the story going to be harem or not, if they're happy they're happy and its great, if not mc gonna solve it.. he's gonna make everyone happy remember. Always love these kind of comdy.

Goodluck author, dont listen to all these boring people. They always bring irl stuff.

Last edited:
Contributor
This is one of the series Kodansha stealth-licensed for their K Manga app. They have all chapters up to date and translated… but given the current status of K Manga I’d suggest just waiting for volume releases.

Dex-chan lover
This story had a great start about an adult MC living slice of life moments, spending time with his wife and helping his village grow.

Then author started introducing more hot female characters and developed them so this story looked like it was going Harem waters and I was absolutely fine with that, since I love harem.

But after chapter 30 the author increased the amount yaoi / yuri moments in each chapter and this started to bother me since I despise those two genres and I always make sure to blacklist them from my searchs.

It got to the point MC has more touchy and intimate moments with men than with his own wife and all the girls that were introduced as potential harem candidates are becoming lesbians.

There's almost no other heterosexual couples besides MC and Marika, despite having a lot of good looking young men and women living together in the same town, all the men and women are either asexual or bordering gay / lesbian, except MC and his wife.

If you came here because of the anime just treat the anime ending or manga chapter 30 as the definitive end of the story, because after that point the manga makes some questionable decisions and maybe should switch genres from Seinen to Yaoi / Yuri.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread