Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life

SO ANYWAYS...😂 Thank you to the new translator that was quick 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
This is still pretty interesting. Mc is really dumb for not realizing the new guy wouldn’t just give up on his ambition that easily lol. He’s clearly a sociopath lol. Then again, mc is also clearly socially awkward. He didn’t realize she was sad until the drink literally tasted salty lmao sigh.

This isn’t bad though. It’s not great, but it has some interesting ideas. I like how he’s on both sides too. Other works do that, but I like how this one has been executing it so far.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say its ever been an amazing series but it was fun to read, lately though the wheels have really been falling off and its starting to turn into a dumpster fire.

Dex-chan lover
the manga would be a lot better if literally any other character was the MC. MC is probably the biggest pussy i have seen in any manga, to the point where it seems intentional but the author plays it so straight that i think he actually thinks it's cool...

This... Isn't how people act... Up until THIS chapter, it was unlikely but believable to some extent. They're at war, so that shitty adventurer trying to kill the demon makes some sense, and even though he wanted to kill Darrel, he challenged him to a proper duel and didn't put innocents in danger. I can see why someone can forgive those actions. But THIS CHAPTER?! That guy JUST tried to kill everyone in that house INCLUDING Darrel's newborn son. That asshole never should have gotten a single line, there's no possible way he would be allowed to do or say ANYTHING. But okay, he has guild support, sure. Saves his life. But why is everyone being casual with dinner and shit then? THEY NEARLY DIED. They should AT LEAST be fucking sweating and nervous. Then to top it all off, he gets to attempt murder AGAIN, and is just not punished and instantly gives up on his goal of killing someone he's obviously been obsessing over? Fuck no he wouldn't! This shit dropped in quality HARD .

I agree with @WadeTheWilson , so far all the stupid crap that happened was understandable to an extend, but this time it makes no sense. Author things its funny to develope the story like this but at this point it's just flat out bad. How do you excuse someone murdering people close to you twice?

Wtf with that chapter
Wtf is wrong with that guy
Wtf is going on everyone so casually brush off that shitty attitude

We've reached a new meta of
good guys are good -> bad guys are good -> good guys are bad because they booted mc -> bad guys are bad because they booted mc

Aggregator gang
damn man this has no quality at all even at the first chapters and this got even more crappier
can't believe some manga can even go further than appalling

Users who are viewing this thread