Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life

Shame he made a kid so fucking fast. Romance is now down the toilet, now it's just either fighting or other boring stuff...

So no nope nope, he's probably not gonna go just because this little squirt decided Dariel is strong and "the one".
I'm so irked by how careless this stupid hero is.....half awake pointing her sword around, almost cleaved Dariel in half, and endangered lives with her big attack had Dariel hadnt blocked it.
GAHH this little shit

@redsox02 I know that hes not really his biological father. But still its funny now im curious what happend to his dad ? Is he still in demon army ? or did he retire ?

@jackmiaw I dont think his family ever worked with the demons. From what i understood he is an orphan found by that general and his family is a question mark atm. I doubt his family ever did work for the demon army since he is not introduces as a "human soldier" but a dark soldier

and he himself had no idea he is not a demon so i doubt his family has any relation to the

Yeah his background is a pretty curious mystery tbh im more curious how that relates to his power

This better not go to harem route,
that would be dumb as fuck considering he is married with a child.

@prsaval99
... well each time i see that "son" of the fourth heavenly king its seems as if his face edges a lil closer to the feminine side
then there is at least 1 other heavenly king and that clumsy warmonger if he isnt taking the harem route his
son
will....

This manga was good towards the point were I stopped at when Dariel's son acted weird.... Well now I don't know how this manga will turn out? I hope Dariel doesn't join the party because it's already at a good point here! I hope the son doesn't create a harem route.... (Not to hate but, I just don't like how every isekai has to be built on harems and stuff)

Dex-chan lover
I thought it’s gonna be meh....then it gets better...then it starts to feel gooood...and then you start to enjoy it even more...more....MORE!.....and then you nutted.

And now you’re basically nutting on every chapter

At this point, some serious tragedy would shift this manga to be interesting. Started out interesting but halfway it became so friggin boring ......

Fed-Kun's army
The only fault is there some ridiculous things but other than that it's great

Users who are viewing this thread