Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life

Dropped after 3 chapters. Another one of those "everybody is amazed at my sheer strength and abilities but there's no way I'm strong!"
type bullshit. Only redeeming factor is he isn't as pussy as those characters usually are. Still shit though. SO sick of that archetype.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what happened to the scan group, but you guys still made my days better nonetheless so thank you for your hard work till now and thanks for the incredible translations!

Thank you for the translations!! Hope someone could pick up this soon, this manga is very interesting! 💛✊🏻

Group Leader
On the bright side, the english TL's are already caught up to the raws. I'm sure someone will pick it up when the next chapter is released.

VLM

Double-page supporter
You guys did a great job at translating this. I hope the future is bright for you and your team.

Double-page supporter
Writing standards for anime and manga were never high to begin with, but it's disappointing to see how much they've dropped since the proliferation of LNs and WNs.

@Turkeyjerkey The mangakas want something they can call their own, problem is it's low effort. Besides the japanese market is so aggressive and hard to survive in that only those with connections or just pure luck can get some success. Just like how the corporations suffocates the jap. peoples chance of a relationship, the aggressive profit hungry market is killing talents and quality works.
So when websides like MAL or Crunchy is posting shenanigans like Vote for the best anime in the last decade,
I realise why todays consumers have no standards.

Users who are viewing this thread