Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the whole reason she was wearing his shirt because he cut through her clothes when treating her so she had nothing to wear? Where did the clothes she's wearing now come from? If they just needed to be washed because of the blood, she wouldn't have had to wear his shirt for a week, either.

Dex-chan lover
what does he need the planks for? planning to expand the house to fit the soon to be established harem?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about everything else in this chapter (which, granted, I haven't gotten to yet), but I'm just sat here stuck on:

> Business Smile skill from "20 Years Sales Experience"
> 4 pages later: Bemoaning lack of sales with "I was a programmer, so I'm not used to making sales."

*visible confusion*

Dex-chan lover
I like these non-adventurer isekais. Even though they are making a shitton of these now, it's still something different from the "If it's an isekai, it's got to be the adventurer guild!" types.

Q: Who's this girl that's so interested in Eizo's work?!
A: A requisite loli, because guys apparently need a little girl to ogle in every manga nowadays?

@Doomer He said he was making her a room of her own. Pretty sure he's gonna be at least a partially dense MC.

This is good and this is nice.... this is also a bit more satisfying than the usual "I don't like danger so I avoid fighting isekai/Just want to craft so I don't adventure." at least so far

So uh....moar pls

@Salfaro Probably just a continuity error, but its not like they couldn't have sewn it back up after the fact if he had to cut it open.

@Doomer Yeah basically, I think last chapter he had mentioned wanting to build her a proper bedroom.

It's an isekai, but I'm loving its unique vibe and direction. Bonus points because he's an older dude than the generic reincarnation to a young person kind of story.

Fed-Kun's army
i always wonder, this person make crazy stuff with his Blacksmith skill, why he just dont check any "normal" knifes and any work tools before he sells the ones he make, so he can compare and reevaluate price ect before he do something stupid that make his life pain in the ass. I understend he is Op ect. but he also a Middle age man 30y+ with life experience. He prob in normal situation will ruin lot of ppl life that are also Blacksmith related jobs by floating market with super high quality equipment that cost nothing.

Let see what happen in next 203 chapters.
If he stay clueless and be easily manipulated by ppl i think i will skip :)
or its become dystopian world where no one want 2 gain money at the expense of another man. that also not my cup of tea :D

Wow two adult characters who speak to each order normally without blushing UwU nonsense. Automatic follow.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Contributor
@SighSchool
Maybe join their discord and ask how's the progress of chap4? and it's just a month so far, chill~
And remember, the series is originally from WN>LN & it's a monthly release type, so so far the latest chap is chap6, it's not even that far yet.

That's one way to have repeat customers:

Customer: "Uh your arrows had way too much penetrating power! After hitting their targets they even went right into stuff like tree trunks. Half the time I couldn't find or retrieve them anymore!"
MC: "Sorry! I'll try to make blunter ones"
Customer: "No no no, give me a hundred of them! Make it two hundred!"

Users who are viewing this thread