Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Fuah....... all good works need time to be presented to us free readers................

I can imagine even the most mundane of objects he creates can be a weapon if the buyer intends for it to be so. Even a hand shovel or a watering can. A pair of metal chopsticks. Mesh skimmer. Tea strainer. (Don't mind me I'm just hungry)

Double-page supporter
bfd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I came to this comment section just to search for Jontron's "I'll take your entire stock" and i'm not disappointed

like the skill (fake) 20 years of sales and a programmer he has the skills for sale but isn't confident ennough to use them tho..

I love all the facial expressions in this series. From cute, wholesome, laughing, to the hilarious surprise ones are great. I’m always a sucker for those ridiculous surprised ones after Konosuba lol

Feel Good Story, with a happy ending already prepared in advanced. Ahhhh. ♥️🍎♥️🍎♥️

And of course, thanks for the translation! 🙋

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like MC has caught his first waifu. Although anyone know how he makes a sheath for the knives that won't get cut apart putting in and removing them?

Contributor
Mass production never really fits well into a cottage industry setting imho

Supporter
*20 years sales experience*. “I was a programmer so I’m not used to making sales.” Which is it author? This bugs me to no end.

Contributor
@Darris
I think that's just part of the joke mocking other series for doing something like that~ Like having a skill system in the story is getting too cliché.

reu

Dex-chan lover
It's ridiculous to cast arrow heads, first you can't cast a socket(though you could cast a tang) in witch to fix the wooden shaft, second they'd explode the first time they hit something hard
reeing over
inb4 yes it can be done with bronze, but that's not what was depicted

Users who are viewing this thread