Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.5

Double-page supporter
The happenings in the latest ENG LN volume actually flips this around sine Eizo does start to think about properly about romance.
I don't like it a all
That flash-forwards really get on my nerves, there was never even a hint that he was married, yet they must have interviewed at least 3 members of his family, who had a much longer life expectancy than the protagonist, and talked about old times.

I don't know what the writer's plan is yet....for a while I wonder if he will surprise us, that they are all secretly lesbians and the asexual or gay MC is the excuse/shield for not having to get married.

Dex-chan lover
Wait until this somehow turns into a hot humanoid creature and becomes part of the harem (or alternatively, a childlike creature and becomes the child to the family).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

I was ready for comedy horse or big bird... Was not ready for adorable lizard!

Dex-chan lover
I don't like it a all
That flash-forwards really get on my nerves, there was never even a hint that he was married, yet they must have interviewed at least 3 members of his family, who had a much longer life expectancy than the protagonist, and talked about old times.

I don't know what the writer's plan is yet....for a while I wonder if he will surprise us, that they are all secretly lesbians and the asexual or gay MC is the excuse/shield for not having to get married.
Thing is... we know a lot about him cause the story is from his pov but look at the people he's interacted with so far. Only a few peeps (whom admittedly are usually people in power) and they all understand his wish for anonymity and secrecy and actively make sure of it + how information and rumours are just a pain to disseminate in the kind of medieval setting it's in. Basically, apart from his custom works that are used by certain famous people, the larger populace just don't know anything about him.

The plan? You do realize it's a slow life story right? The plan is probably to just write about more blacksmithing, everyday life in a magical forest, and the occasional small plots to explore characterization. Right until the publisher says no more.

Dex-chan lover
Wait until this somehow turns into a hot humanoid creature and becomes part of the harem (or alternatively, a childlike creature and becomes the child to the family).
Not really a spoiler but I'll tag it as such anyway She does indeed become the child of the family. In fact, the becomes the older sister of the children of the family. Hehe

Fed-Kun's army
Ok its super cute but please tell me it isn't going to transform and become part of the harem

Thanks everyone over at Setsu Scans for the translation
No . She just need magical particle(I forgot what it called lol) for calorie intake, That why she supplement it with food instead.
She will growth big later on(MC mention in Vol.7 that Krul seem growth bigger) .
Fingercross that she will remain as Drake, Not evolution to Dragonewt or Big titties/Loli dragon girl.

It's similar to elf girl explain why elf doesn't take resident in human town.

Users who are viewing this thread