Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.5

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Horses!

Anybody need some horses?

Horses?

Ripe horses, dinosaur shape! 📢

Fed-Kun's army
So, it eating more obviously means it is going to evolve/transform/grow into something more interesting, right?
I think this count as spoiled so here

There are less magic particle In human settlement, That why it eating more, to supplement from other energy source.
Similar to Elf girl explain why you rarely see Elf in human city.

Dex-chan lover
It wouldn't matter if it did, nothing would happen anyway. There's no romance here.
The happenings in the latest ENG LN volume actually flips this around sine Eizo does start to think about properly about romance. The final chapter shows a future occasion where he got married but as usual, who the bride is left a secret. Heck, for all we know, he married all 6 of them eventually. Basically he got inspired by Marius getting married and eventually got around to it

Supporter
Cat tongue
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I give it, like, 4 chapters till this thing turns out to be a lizard that was a woman this whole time

Dex-chan lover
Hey, it may be short but hope ya guys still enjoy the chap! This will be the beginning of LN vol3 too
Thank you so much for the translation!! I love this cute little series so much and appreciate you bringing it to us

Dex-chan lover
Those first few pages reek of next-arc setup. I expect at least one of the mystery "unrememberable" bandits to end up being a cute girl he has to take in.

Users who are viewing this thread