KAKAO 79% - Ch. 152 - Words Uttered

Dex-chan lover
well this piece of shit could have done this easily within 50 chapters. Dont see the point to dragging shit like for hundreds of chapters there is zero awesomeness in that, I coudl give zero fucks about that third wheel friend that disappeared tbh. Man the fuck up and get the girl or dont you dont need 152 chapters to get some pussah

feel like i should've seen this coming but at the same time really did not see this coming... ?

...INTERESTING

I expected as much when Ai's speech bubble was blank in the previous chapter ?hopefully her feelings too will be resolved sometime. But for now, jesus Yuu finally. Go be more selfish! Come through amplfied thank you for updating even with your laptop being broken.

OMG ?
all this time I thought ai liked yuu but it turns out she too liked tsubasa too???...
what a revelation...so the Christmas date with ai & yuu wasn't exactly for anything "romantic" but to delay a "rival"...
Please let everything be settled soon...and start the actual romance with these two fools at love (yuu & tsubasa)

Contributor
oh shit!!!!! didn't expect that at all, but I'm happy the author went there!

Double-page supporter
ohhhh shiiiit Top 10 Anime Plot Twists lmao i cant believe i actually didnt see this coming sooner

Fed-Kun's army
WELL DAMN

didn't see that coming and while I know nothing abt that kind of guilt I still don't see the point of dragging things this long but anywayyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread