KAKAO 79% - Ch. 153 - The Limit of Obstinacy

@Xylo Girl, I dropped this after 65 whole chapters of literally no development, came back to this yesterday and skipped right to 152 expecting them to be at college or whatever but, alas, apparently they’re only “finally” confessing to each other? Um.

Damn took her 153 chapters just to confess her real feelings. What a wishy-washy girl.

Dex-chan lover
@saenahonce good shit, literally best thing to do is drop garbage that dont hurry the fuck up until they do. Fucking authors putting "romance" tags left and right, zero development for 150 chapters, etc. Most shitty manga that are completed everything just magically happens in the last chapter cuz fuck realism amirite fellas? wouldnt be surprised if next chapter is last tbh

@Cyzeed

@saenahonce

@Xylo

@Gala2694

go read https://mangadex.org/title/869/sekitou-elegy see what real romance looks like, fuck this garbage shit

yuu you SLY DOG T__T

@ ppl raging::: maybe some of us r fans of e x t r a slow burns and suffering lol *whistles and looks away!!*

FINALLY!!!...???
IT'S BEEN A TOUGH & ROUGH RIDE JUST TO GET TO THIS MOMENT OF BLISS...?
I BEG YOU AUTHOR DON'T LET IT END!!!...

Group Leader
Considering that it's only been a year since Natsume disappeared and their personalities, I'd say their relationship is progressing quicker than expected

Contributor
@amplified you don't have to give explanation in comment section. Some people with low patience and tunnel vision are quite vocal in here.

Dex-chan lover
Some people seem to enjoy complaining so goddamn much they've stuck around whining for 153 chapters. It's getting to where I'm not so much happy that the two are getting together as hoping maybe a few people will shut the fuck up because they don't have anything to complain about any more. What am I saying, they'll come up with something.

Group Leader
I didn't want to read kakao at first because I don't like the webtoon style. But I am so glad I did start to read it in the end.
This is way to cute.

Thank you so much for scanlating @amplified

@amplified This was what I was thinking exactly. Also thank you for the quick translations! Hope your laptop is working okay now!

Anyway, I am quite pleased that they're finally at this common ground! Now onto where this might progress! I hope Tsubasa and Ai are to meet again, regardless if Tsubasa is to learn the truth from Yuu or Ai later on. And Tendou! ;o; I hope to see more of what happened after the confession.

@Purplelibraryguy I see your point but thankfully this is very enjoyable even without the comment section. Easy to skim through comments and ignore those weird people having so much time in their hands they complain about reading something they don't even like. I think this series is great.

Group Leader
I love this chapter!!!! Tsubasas reaction is honestly so funny but perfectly consistent with her personality and the situation. I also find her responses super relatable.

Yes it took 150 chapters to reach this point but if you think about it, 150 chapters is nothing. I think its because of the format that is a webtoon vs. A manga. Not a lot of content can be delivered per webtoon chapter. And the author spent a lot of time developing each character so they're well rounded however minor they may be.

On the contrary, if you binge read 150 chapters at once, it honestly flows really nicely and not dragged out at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Zhyren imagine a world where the only opinions you want are positive ones, because god knows you cant have negative views on anything nowadays.

LUL

@seynee you can literally recommend this to people, tell them to read first chapter then skip to 150ish for drama then real shit starts at 153. Now that's a fucking recommendation if I ever seen one

That is, if next chapter is not the last one. Cuz we all know how these fuckers like to shoot their load at the last couple chapters

Dex-chan lover
"It shOULd hAvE EndEd 100 chAptErs AgO!"
So this is what happens when speedreading. Around chapter 50 a resolution would have been boring if actually bothered to know what was happening back then, as it would skip any nontrivial part of the story, but I understand some are more concerned about looking smart by claiming a webtoon with 150 chapters is too long when it's like 40 chapters of a regular manga being generous.

Users who are viewing this thread