KAKAO 79% - Ch. 166 - Lost (4)

Double-page supporter
I hate these kinds of ridiculous background stories, not just because they're usually incredibly overdone, but because they're almost always done to drag out a series.

Dex-chan lover
skippin all these chapters since I dont give a FUCK about dumb cunt

Aggregator gang
Tendou is fine and this backstory is interesting.

But the webcomic's KAKAO 79%, not Tendou 179%
The regularly scheduled fluff is long overdue

Author is dragging the side characters' story too much and it has become pretty dull to read... the only silver lining to this is that Tendou is still a virgin

Double-page supporter
welp i think we've reached the climax of tendo's tragic backstory so hopefully this will get back to the main plot within the next few chapters :') ......tho i can barely remember what that is at this point lmao

Group Leader
People seem to forget that this ridiculously long-running diversion (it's not completely over yet at the latest chapter, 185) usurped another long-running diversion that had just started (Tsubasa investigating Extra Guy) which will most likely start up again before we get any long-running satisfying moments between the "main couple".

Dex-chan lover
"diversion" lol
these are relevant characters that has been around since forever even while not being the couple on the cover

Contributor
well I like Tendou and am glad to be reading her backstory, which is developing her into a more fleshed out character instead of just a vindictive bitch. I don't really care if it's cliche, as long as it works.

Actually we've got 9 other chapters about tandou before going back to the main story .X(
I uderstand now why the releases are slow and I genuinely pity the translators.

Dex-chan lover
@nadjo considering that Amplified showed appreciation for Tendou on other occasions, I'm pretty sure the releases are slow because he's busy rather than what you're implying

@FredFriendly

I think it's fair to focus some on the supporting characters once the main struggle, that is, Tsubasa and Yuu getting together, is now resolved. Yes, Tendou's character arc ended in chapter 210 but to be fair, her main arc was just 191-196 and 204-210. It's just that the main development that the author was building up was about her but it's not like the focus every chapter in this arc is her.

Users who are viewing this thread