KAKAO 79% - Ch. 174 - Delinquent and Arisu

Contributor
🦀🦀🦀BLESS YOU🦀🦀🦀

P.S. It almost feels like the amount of new released chapters is finally enough for @amplified -san to continue...

Contributor
@Matchakitkat
That's been her since the beginning, took ya long enough

@RikoRiko
Isn't it Extra-kun's name? Or Senpai's.

---

Guys, wild idea appeared, Senpai spends so much time hanging around Tendou that I low-key started to ship them. I mean, Tachiba distances from her, and this guy is getting closed, woohoo.

Refresher who Arisu is...

https://aijiishibashi.tumblr.com/post/177860739875/thanks-for-translating-kakao-79-i-had-a-question

Group Leader
Well, at least the whole chapter wasn't devoted to Tendou... But with each new chapter I like Tsubasa less and less. Yuu deserves a sainthood for putting up with her all these years. What he sees in her as a romantic partner is beyond my comprehension.

I wonder how long can Yuu stand Tsubasa. Lol. She's just... ugh girl.

I'd really love it if senpai would come to like Tendou because 1) it will take one of the torns on Yuu's side and 2) Tachibana can just marry tennis for all I care lol.
it will also help resolve the alice-chan thing faster. Ugh I'd hate it if senpai really likes Tsubasa.

@n0mi0 I used to read a lot of shoujo so I’m used to doormat heroines but this one really takes the cake with how spineless and whiny she is. Still haven’t found a redeeming quality of hers except she’s cute and sporty

@Matchakitkat
Actually her redeeming point is her love towards her friends
specifically Tendou (in the latest chapters) and Ai
. But when it comes to romantic love (or Yuu specifically), her attitude pisses me off sometimes.

Contributor
@Matchakitkat
>except she’s cute and sporty
Well, broski, that's, like, already two more qualities than in some fucking works. You say you read a lot of shoujo, you know it even better than I, man. God, just remembering some of the lesser works gives me a nausea.

Can someone enlighten me why Arisu is an important part in this story again? Or is she not?

Users who are viewing this thread