KAKAO 79% - Ch. 179 - Line Of Sight (3)

Hi guys. I'm thinking to start reading this. Is it worth of reading? Is there stuff, like going out with other people just because they don't talk to each other, or any other creep things?

Dex-chan lover
@Raneyd I think it's quite good. I'm not sure I understand what are you asking in the second question but I'd say no

Group Leader
@raneyd do you mean unnecessary drama? definitely no. it is really good and I love this series. it's comedic and the cast of characters are really well developed.

ML makes it pretty obvious and known that he likes FL. FL is just really dense and cares about their friendship and other people's feelings too much to think of him otherwise. the story is about her overcoming that flaw.

@Raneyd this series is good, you should read it. however, there is a lot of drama, especially caused by miscommunication and people getting in the way

oh no im gonna be so angry if the creep is her father asking for money or something
thank you for updating!!

Dex-chan lover
@Raneyd Well,
the two leads are true blue and it's obvious from the beginning that there is nobody for them but each other and nobody will ever be able to get between them. It just takes a frustratingly long time for them to get there. We're talking plutonium density issues and cringeworthy but-I-don't-wanna-change-the-friendship anxiety issues.

Users who are viewing this thread