Searching for name of 3 mangas-

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, I'm looking for the name of 3 mangas, will try my best to describe them below.

1st (and likely easiest to find?) - an Isekai about a man who becomes a king because the former king abdicates to him since he is applying modern knowledge to a medieval world, helping it greatly. Middle of a potential war? A former beast man general leaves, there is a nationwide call for talented individuals- one of whom is a gourmand/eater who advocates eating a slime jelly. There was a proclamation to survive the winter, one of the other talented individuals is a beautiful singer? The war rationale is typically stupid backstabbing, dumb petty humans vs proud beast people or something?

2nd- pretty vague description- manga focused on young girls coming of age in middle/high school? Introspective, kind-hearted pov about the girls and the issues of loneliness, bullying (or at least I think this was covered in one chapter?)- drawn in a softer style- lines are not too sharp. Art looks similar (in my memory) to https://mangadex.org/title/38878/little-ken-and-a-cat-sometimes-a-duck and https://mangadex.org/title/41649/8-gatsu-no-soda-sui, but entirely uncolored? It is a completed series and rather short, though I can't recall how many chapters- I'm thinking less than 20?

3rd- girl on an island, doing deliveries via bi-plane or something? Fairly clean/sharp, realistic art lines- I recall a distinct scene of the girl standing next to the plane looking out over the surrounding water, may have been a spread page of sort in one chapter. I believe it may have been licensed and dropped- chapter was rather long iirc too. Sorry this one is so vague- really all I can remember.

thanks to anyone who is willing to help out, it's very much appreciated!

Fed-Kun's army
@Raunix @Reiru Wow, thanks so much!!! 2 outta 3 already! =D I'm actually surprised the 3rd one was so easy to find, but then again, maybe I shouldn't be surprised at the knowledge of fellow readers =P

Here's hoping the 2nd one can be found too! If it helps, I know there were scenes of some of the girls on a subway on their way to school at times, and there was a good amount of 3rd person author pov- not sure if it was internal monologue of one of the characters though.

Again, thanks for all the help!

Users who are viewing this thread