KAKAO 79%

The rollercoaster of emotions that happens with this webtoon is intense. There's just so many moments where it's like OH COME ON, but I'm reeled back in everytime

Dex-chan lover
As of the current release (chp 118), I recommend this series. But be warned, there is quite abit of drama and it may get very frustrating (But the thing is, good relationships weather many storms).

I know that many people are frustrated/angry at both leads because of the way they've been acting in the recent chapters. But I can't hate them because I understand why they act that way. I think it's normal for many people. The element of drama is really heavy though; I think real life situations similar to this are probably not as dramatic. It's frustrating even though I understand their personality, so for people who can't understand that because they have a different personality/mentality, I can't imagine how frustrating it would feel.

But honestly, I enjoy this type of story more than ones with messy love triangles/squares, where the main characters don't know who they actually like, etc. Everyone wants them to get together, but I rather the characters think carefully than rush things (and if we put the timeline into perspective, most of the events are happening within 2 months). I like that the main leads stay faithful to each other even when they're being really dumb. So yes, it's frustrating, but the fact that they care so much about each other that they become so stupid is one of the reasons why I can't hate this.

Fed-Kun's army
but the fact that they care so much about each other that they become so stupid is one of the reasons why I can't hate this

well said, @simplicity. I couldn't handle the amount of drama at first (and since it's also slice of life) but I think it's more realistic than the usual romance manga. I think it won't end soon though. It'll take a while to resolve all the conflicts of all the characters (yes, even the supporting characters).

Dex-chan lover
@redmikan Thanks ?And I agree, it's more on the realistic side. I like how it takes so much time just exploring their thought processes. I think most people are more used to (or prefer) a faster pace in development, so that may add to the overall frustration.

Yep definitely. I look forward to what will happen with characters like Tendou and Tachibana.

I absolutely love this manga! When is it normally udated? Thanks to whoever is doing the work. I'm looking forward to the rest of the manga. ??

Group Leader
Honestly this manga is so good! However I think a large part of it is because I binge read it in one sitting. I remember reading this manga back when it only had 60-80 chapters scanlated and it was so painfully frustrating because the characters kept going around in circles. But now that i read it from 1-129... everything just feels much more clear and I can appreciate the love for this.

Fed-Kun's army
this is probably the only reason why I check the site everyday --- the updates are so damn fast! :O

It’s good, and some parts did make me chuckle, but there are some parts that are just so DRAWN OUT AND BORING.

The wonky art style doesn’t help either, but it helps with the humor most of the time. (Another perk, the humor isn’t so “in your face” and comes off as natural instead of forced).

It’s still an 8/10,despite my complaints, simply because I like the characters and how the characters develop in a mostly-realistic way. I only dislike the Natsume/“Extra Guy” because I dislike the “smug bastard” character type. Every other character is pretty likeable.

Dex-chan lover
10 chapters in, to much bullshit running around and reading it just made me tired. Stop hindering each other and just talk, easy.

Hold it! Why is class rep suddenly changing aura now. ? ? Can't wait for the next update! Thank you so much you guys who translates this story. I can't thank you enough. ??

The school festival is honestly worth all the drama you have to read to get to it. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

Group Leader
After 150 chapters, I don’t mind the very long wait :))
Anyways thank u for translating and editing ~

Users who are viewing this thread