Kakawatte wa Ikenai Type no Musume ga Kanojo ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
But we can still talk about the author admitting his own fetish right?
Author doesn't have to admit anything since it's pretty obvious from the very start even without looking at their other works or anything they post on twitter... or the fact that "tights" is like their morning/evening greeting post.

Power Uploader
You know I'm still wondering if grande will ever pick up "the wife who heals with tights"... I honestly miss that one... also isn't arigatights in a weird hiatus too?
The wife who heal with tights is COMPLETED, as far as I'm concerned. Author just did a piss poor job of managing volume release so now we're left with a mess of raw to try to sort according to the webtoon version.

Dex-chan lover
The wife who heal with tights is COMPLETED, as far as I'm concerned. Author just did a piss poor job of managing volume release so now we're left with a mess of raw to try to sort according to the webtoon version.
Well that's rough... I was really enjoying that and iirc the last uploaded ones here we just got started with grande trying to involve the wife's sister right? Been a long while since I last read it.

Supporter
I've never seen that pink-black gradient kanji my whole time reading this

Well, that's been obvious since the start. And if you look at the author's previous works you immediately notice four other mangas where the tights are much more detailed than anything else (and two with "tights" in the title), just like here. Also reminds me of Errand Love (Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san).
Need title of that four mangas

Author doesn't have to admit anything since it's pretty obvious from the very start even without looking at their other works or anything they post on twitter... or the fact that "tights" is like their morning/evening greeting post.
What is the author Twitter account?

Users who are viewing this thread