Kakawatte wa Ikenai Type no Musume ga Kanojo ni Natta

So basically people are so stupid in the head an estimating this stupid trash manga series. You think it's one guy. Read the fucking description. Why does people always want to write a dumb love series about a f****** stupid gold digger who hops around every other dude just to milk them of their worth. People are talking about my man over here trying to fix her and it did. Have you guys ever thought that what happens if it was different men that she was trying to be with you guys jump conclusion you gotta think that they didn't gold diggers they can change you guys are f****** smoking cocaine, as well as shooting cracking your system with the f****** needle. You guys are so dumb as hell trying to act like this is a real love story this s*** is f****** the stupidest s*** ever she's a whore and she changes boyfriends every other time. A gold digger is basically the beginning stage of becoming a f****** prostitute which she's definitely becoming one. The dumbest series ever That's why I gave this a five cuz it felt like it was how do you something until you read the description and then you put it together The story shorts of each chapter she's with other men and you guys talking about she's with one man and one man only You're f****** delusional. Go ahead try that in real life and say only amonga go ahead try that in real life see if you can actually turn a f****** s*** ass gold digger into a housewife n* you better have money cuz if you don't that b* is going to suck a n*'s dick on the side of the street when your ass is broke as f*.
Are you special ed cause you're sperging out bad. Kind of embarassing.

I wish we didn't get those few chapters of NTR, thank god it was only the 4. If you want to skip the NTR; skip chapters 55, 56, 57, and only read the last 3 pages of chapter 58. Other than that little NTR spat- it's an amazingly sweet story. I hope this will save someone from the whiplash of those chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Screen_Shot_2017-11-07_at_10.05.57_AM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread