Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 12 - Sleepover

Dex-chan lover
I hunger for more romantic developments during this sleep over.
I WANT to see a kiss on the forehead while the other party is asleep, don't care which one.

Dex-chan lover
He cooks and he is good with children, yep yep, husband material right there

Also, I didn't expect he's de eldest of 5, that nice

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Wonder why the eldest sister was left out... hmm 🤔. Rather convenient one might thing.
They have basically been besties since they were kids and they've never met each other's families or gone to each other's houses? Weird.
Besties is a strong word. They've been classmates. Actually adjacent classmates (in different classes) and not even always friends since they were kids. As it's been described they only recently started hanging out after school.

Ibuki especially seems to have gone through multiple stages. Tomo was always friendly, but Ibuki seemed really abrasive in elementary due to the clash between traditional gender roles and how she didn't fit them. Then we haven't learned much about middle school (as of this serialization anyway; idk if the webcomic went more into), but that she was forced to wear the girls uniforms seems a little telling. It seems like Ibuki didn't really embrace being herself and open with others until high school.

Anyway it's hardly weird. I have close friends whose homes I've never visited and people I'd interact with constantly at school that I didn't go out of my way to do stuff outside of school with.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect this...friends for years and never got to each other houses.
Or even showed a picture with their family in.
Weird distance.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect this...friends for years and never got to each other houses.
Or even showed a picture with their family in.
Weird distance.

They didn't actually become close friends until high school. Back in middle school they were never in the same homeroom class so they'd only occasionally hang out in-between classes and after school.

It's the same way Ibuki is only just now learning of her fear of Ghosts even though they've known each other since elementary. If this is the first time they are regularly hanging out so much they're also going to just now learn more about each other.

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly waiting for the usual.. "This is what he'd be like as a Father.. Blush" but surprised it didn't happen.. and very much enjoyed the after bits lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread