Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 20.5

Power Uploader
Kimi ni Sasageru Otokomae (MD) (has zero chapters translated)

EDIT: Now that I've read through a good 15 chapters of it, I can confirm that it is extremely joshi... and yet I can't bring myself to hate it. It reminds me of something I can't put my finger on. Ain't gonna translate it tho.

EDIT 2: After a few more chapters, I've decided to put it down. Maybe I'm just not used to joshi, but it went through a rapid succession of tropes all of a sudden, and the dialog just kinda gave it a "My First Manga" vibe. Ah well. No hate on the author, it's just not for me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
looks very similar to some pervert girl and tsundere male mc manga.... hm.... 🤔🤔🤔

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapters so far! Been so much in so little time, that a break is more than deserved.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, it seems I read this before. Hé, hé.

Thank you for hard works. This is was two weeks of ride!

Group Leader
Damn, this is just so adorable. Two super cute MCs and they're both total dorks 😹 . Thanks for the recent dump!

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, these two are the gayest, trans-est cishet couple since Iori and Hazuki
Ha, I agree. Even though Iori and Hazuki was basically double "crossdressers" whereas this has one "crossdresser" at most, but like, Tomo is such a mom that he gets femininity points while looking like a dude. And Ibuki has shown a notable amount of both masculinity and femininity herself. It manages to feel gay both ways at different times lol (and straight both ways lol), and I mean ultimately it's just a nice carefree-about-gender-roles kind of story celebrating the beauty of... individualities.

Users who are viewing this thread