Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 73 - Rumors

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
5,123
Actually happy the way the author's doing this.

Tsumugi will get his own arc progressed and potentially resolved this way, and we get a beautiful few pages of him going off on all the fuckin' drive-by gossipmongers shooting their mouths off about other peoples' lives.

I get Ibuki's the School Prince and thus her personal stuff is everyone's business, but I appreciate seeing a character finally crashing out about it and actually scaring the mob instead of caving and acting like it's supposed to be that way.

Looking forward to Tomo stepping in & up and helping both Tsumugi and setting the record straight regarding Ibuki to the student body.

'Cos it's not Tsumugi's fault. It's the fault of people who think they know something based off hearsay and run their mouths instead of keeping their eyes on their own paper.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 20, 2019
Messages
514
Massive Tsugumi character hater but I guess it is kinda refreshing that he wasn‘t at fault this time around.
That makes it 1 out of 10 times. Still the author‘s greatest mistake.

I honestly think the only correct time to let him have his arc was around the flashback shortly after his introduction.
We are at ch73 and it still feels like he stopped being a creepy stalker and started respecting personal space without understanding why and for all the wrong reasons
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
99
Since it's not a series I love, I forgot all about the tall guy's backstory xd okay, if it's an arc where everyone actually acts well, then it's not that bad
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
679
Always knew bro was THE bro. Take that NTR plot :win:,you won't spread this time !

Thanks for the chapters :D !
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Messages
643
Very valid crashout and also very satisfying to have something like this for once.
I just hope that it also leads to ibuki finally having a character arc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top