Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku

Dex-chan lover
Betterer and Truerer Synopsis:

"[MC], show me your pp XD"
"Huh, why??"
"In the toilet after school. Promise? XD"

That day, [Friend]-san went home early and never returned; his parents moved across the country. So who is this, ten years later?! [Friend]-chan was a girl all along!! And she wants me to fulfill my promise—a 12cm promise?!!

I think 5.5 is the average in the USA. It'll be a bit higher is some countries and a bit lower in others.

I looked it up anyway. Seems it's 13cm. More of a response to all the people saying it's small like it's 2 inches or something.
There is a fallacy in how people perceive averages too. A lot of the data is weird about it because majority is either going to be about the actual average size, deviations that are slightly larger, and straight up micropenis. It's not like we have a just as common macro-penis disease to even put a notch in offsetting that data.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be real this seems like the author is trying to trick people into reading yaoi. The “girl” is a full on male character design and never displays any girlish tendencies at all. I came to this manga as a tomboy enjoyer but frankly this does not feel like a tomboy manga. It feels like bog standard yaoi that the author swears is het.

Dex-chan lover
There is a fallacy in how people perceive averages too. A lot of the data is weird about it because majority is either going to be about the actual average size, deviations that are slightly larger, and straight up micropenis. It's not like we have a just as common macro-penis disease to even put a notch in offsetting that data.

12 cm would be below average but not on the tail of the curve.

What Is the Average Penis Size and Does It Matter?

A 2020 review of research on penis size found that the average length of an erect penis is between 5.1 inches and 5.5 inches. Factoring in volunteer bias, the researchers believe that the average falls closer to the lower end of that range.

Older 2014 research pegged the average length of a flaccid penis at 3.61 inches.

• When it comes to length, the average is 3.61 for a flaccid penis and 5.16 inches for an erect penis.
  • Most people with penises overestimate what the average penis size actually is, according to 2015 research.
  • Many people with penises are under the impression that the average package is over 6 inches long — a notion that researchers partially attribute to older studies that were based on self-reported measurements.
  • Based on various reports, many people with penises wish they had a larger penis, including those who have average-sized ones.
  • For some perspective, an erect penis of 6.3 inches falls into the 95 percentile, according to 2014 research, meaning that only 5 out of 100 people would have a penis longer than 6.3 inches.
  • Likewise, an erect penis of 3.94 inches is in the 5 percentile, meaning that only 5 out of 100 would have a penis shorter than 3.94 inches.

Users who are viewing this thread