Kakkou no Iinazuke - Ch. 154 - So I Just Wasn’t Sure...

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is the first chapter in a long while that just... Didn't feel like a pain in the ass to force myself to read through. Probably bc seeing Hiro and Nagi interacting and getting to actually talk on how they feel about everything going on is nice. But then at the end we're back to the bullshit. Also what was even the point of starting with Sousuke's pov if it'll be a big fat nothing burger?

Supporter
We don't get it either 🙃

IMG-20230422-083013.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Nagi having Hiro to be his gf just makes no sense in the story right now. He just seems like a complete asshole most of the time. If it was at least some trial gf bullshit like Kanokari where he just wants to get to know her better it would be a little better. I think I have to read Domestic Girlfriend to see which manga is trashier. lol

Dex-chan lover
Hiro is Best Girl. Nagi just needs to wake up and forget Erika-idjit. And his "biological brother" while he's at it. This plot could be so much more satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Did Erika iq just drop her iq more and more? Why every romcom have to be like this man, I hate it!!!

Dex-chan lover
Aaand it's time for... CHOOSE YOUR OWN STORY: ERIKA EDITION!

How should you answer Sachi's question?

If you say that you like Sousuke and have been wanting his not-really incestuous genes from childhood, turn to page 27448.
If you say that you like Sousuke only as a brother in denial of your raging incestuous fantasies, turn to page 27448.
If you say that you do not like Sousuke only but also Sachi herself as part of your raging Habsburg soul, turn to page 27448.
If you say that you do not like Sousuke only but also Nagi and Sachi in unholy ménage-à-quatre Xwedodah, turn to page 27448.
If you say that you do not like Sousuke at all in affirmation of what has so far been a needless and pointless plotline, turn to KanoKari.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, I was in team Erika all this time but Hiro took the stop in just one chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m sorry, but violence is not the right answer here… Goodbye team Hiro, that’s one messed up miko… I’m back to team Erika, they will keep each other grounded at least, Sokke is like dating your twin brother which makes him Sachi… ergo, Sachi+Sokke, Nagi+Erika… and Hiro+that simp from school… 🤔

I didn’t forget Ai, she’s just too good for Nagi 🤩

Dex-chan lover
Hiro is Best Girl. Nagi just needs to wake up and forget Erika-idjit. And his "biological brother" while he's at it. This plot could be so much more satisfying.
I'd much prefer a "normal" romcom with Nagi and Hiro, without the marriage plot. Just gender swap Erika and sousuke and make that a subplot in which Nagi acts as wingman or something...

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is the first chapter in a long while that just... Didn't feel like a pain in the ass to force myself to read through. Probably bc seeing Hiro and Nagi interacting and getting to actually talk on how they feel about everything going on is nice. But then at the end we're back to the bullshit. Also what was even the point of starting with Sousuke's pov if it'll be a big fat nothing burger?
I feel the opposite. This is just as annoying as the other chapters since we all know Hiro has no shot. Seeing his constant flip flopping on who he likes is suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread