Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - You Never Let Me See You Smile

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they didn't resort to some cheap cop-out like misunderstandings, this is an alright way to deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
Jealousy doesn't always come from "liking" someone (let's call that someone Alice). It comes from wanting to be liked by Alice. And if Alice spends her affection on Bob, and you become jealous by seeing them being cuddly, it doesn't mean that you like Alice. It just means that you want to be in Bob's place.
If you move from wanting affection and compassion (the "inwards") to expressing it towards other people ("outwards"), you can become even happier than if you've been pampered by Alice.

Romantic feelings have nothing to do with this situation at all.

we got MC who can actually confess after some chapter and note really dense? noice

Would someone tell me how i can reply to the questions you asked like you do by mentioning me. I'm not a tech person.

No because in our culture they're considered siblings by breastfeeding, not disgusted by the urban legend😆

if you havent read the previous chaps, i suggest you do it.
the names's gives it all. cuckoo is a bird that hides its eggs in other birds nest. bagi's real father is using nagi as a "nest" for amano so that she can mature up for god knows what purpose

@hope2009 If you want to leave it as a notif to someone else, just put a "@" before that user's name, like I just did with yours.

@hope2009 Yep, exactly

@hansy089 Ehrmm... No, I think you're seeing to deep in here. I know those birds and what they do, but in this case it seems to just be reference to the fact that they were switched after being born.

For something like what you said to make sense, it should have been that he switched the babies on purpose and so it would be a plan directed to Nagi and not Erika, as he is his real child.

OOH HE SAID IT AND SHE SAID IT TOO this is getting interesting...

I know shes first girl and it seems super unoriginal but I really like erika-chan and would like to see her win.

Dex-chan lover
i hate myself for this but, in this manga, the cliche first girl is actually the best girl

Dex-chan lover
A tsundere that is honest and not violent, plus twin tailed blondie. Yes, that's why Erika is very likeable.

Users who are viewing this thread