Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - You Never Let Me See You Smile

freaksho3, I don't know about genetics but there's a saying (Urban legend😁) that some characteristics transfer through breast-feeding.
Sorry, i don't know how to reply 😅

Dex-chan lover
@hope2009 You are disgusted because of an unfounded urban legend that has zero basis in science? That's... literally not possible. If that were the case, then why wouldn't humans have cow, sheep, or goat characteristics. Most drink way more of that than they ever got from their mother.

Also @freaksho3 since he wouldn't have gotten notified about your post without the mention.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like the universe has to keep a balance, we get a sharp MC that understood the situation that he is in... followed by one of the dumbest comments I've read after decades online. "breastfeeding induced incest"... wtf?

Dex-chan lover
Simple solution. Kiss them all and see if you swap bodies with one and pick that girl. Wait, wrong manga.

Dex-chan lover
Uc4ltdL.jpg

He isn't a dense protagonist, nani!?

Dex-chan lover
nice chapter, author starting oficially the shuraba, poor sister though, she has a big ass wall. Well we all know who is going to win, but at least is entertaining. (one of the short list of authors that can pull this in a romcom)

also:
@lordchecha who and where did you read that braindead level comment?? are you sure it wasn't sarcasm??

Fed-Kun's army
Ranking of the girls after this chapter:
1.Sachi
2.Sachi sister
3.Sachi brother female friend

@Knighto it was posted about 20 comments before yours by "hope2009".
It's probably some sort of a cultural thing where the author of that comment is from.

Jealous Girls are always good to eat at lunch

Wow thats some fast progress unlike the rent a girlfriend manga

Oh shit this is nisekoi all over again, but with less heroines

Users who are viewing this thread