Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Let’s Back Each Other Up!

lol like thers nothing wrong with introducing a rival character but who the fuck remembers this particular random ass guy?

Dex-chan lover
lol and here I was expecting someone new and interesting for a change. I guess the author gave up and put someone that at least looks OK physically just to say: "Hey, he has a love rival!".

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k Is it really a rival when the MC doesn't really show much romantic interest in the girl in question?

Dex-chan lover
i knew having too much sachi screentime will have its due toll. now she's swapped by a riajuu.
xzvBsYz.png

wow, like, why, like, is he, like talking, like, like this ?? Reminds me of Rock Bottom residents in spongebob lol

Lol wow what a bait and switch. That’s just cruel. Sachi was so excited to then gets cancelled off-panel

Who is he again? Why is he important here? To make a point that the MC likes Erika? It was done already though. There is no need from this random guy to casually join in your circle. How the heck do you went stay overnight with someone that is not in your circle anyway?

I have a fiance, but I'm just gonna keep talking about liking you, and enjoying your company and sending very mixed signals

Fed-Kun's army
RIP i still think yamada and the 7 witches is better than this. but only time will tell if it gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread