Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - I’m So Glad I Met You

Erika is extremely annoying. And Hiro seems quite devious, she obviously wants to monopolize nagi with the whole setting up annoying friend with Erika.

Hiro planning on keeping 1st spot until she graduates

wild guess, she has some promise with her parents that if she keeps 1st spot, she can get out of her own arranged marriage

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she doesn't have underwear, so she wears a short dress. Didn't she pack pants or shorts or something? The amount of stupidity is mind boggling.

Damnnnn. I figured Hiro out. She has obsession with being first. Including being first in Nagi's heart. Hiro doesn't like Nagi, she likes winning Nagi's affection. She likes being first out of her, imouto, and Erika. Dude.

Fed-Kun's army
lol keep up their engagement. good one.

what a dilemma hiro has. MC wants to date her and feels if he beats her he has a chance. but shes determined to hold onto her spot.

Dex-chan lover
@talas it seems to be kind of a theme that every female in this story is awful in her own special way.

Although I'm kind of curious now to learn more about Hiro and her background, because something's off about that child.

Dex-chan lover
She goes commando and they don't even give us a peek? Is that legal?

Dex-chan lover
I like hiro. She's very driven. Even though she may not win, I want her to at least have some time with nagi. Thanks for the chapter!!!

I actually like all 3 girls, which is rare for me since I usually hate at least one, but I am personally fond of Hiro more currently.

Users who are viewing this thread