Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Who Is It?

This is dumb, but doesn't nagi's biological mother look like hiro a bit?Hope that's not the case because i dont want any Evergreen style plot with Hiro

@kzzz1 I don't think that's the case, if you're suggesting that Nagi's biological father might have cheated or give birth to hiro and abandoned her then no, because this is a RomCom. I doubt it's gone to take a dark turn. This is how I see it, given that this is a Shonen and a RomCom, I doubt it would ever show anything related to polygamy or cheating. It's just that this isn't the target audience for this kind of stuff, if an author wants to do that this manga should've been a seinen or josei and most likely wouldn't have been a RomCom. I might be wrong or even misunderstood what you're trying to say.

@Xanhomey I was not thinking about cheating.I was thinking whether hiro was also willingly given to her current parents by nagi'biodad cuz you know ,from what we have seen in the manga,he knew/was behind the swap of nagi and erika when they were born.Like hiro and nagi might be full brother and sister.

Group Leader
Nagi and Erika meeting as child plot is coming and im here for it!

@@kzzz1 You might be right and he even put a photo that hiro found weird. I'm getting bad vibes from Nagi's biological father

Group Leader
@Moldef Read chapter 15 and 16 again, then everything in the last few pages makes sense!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I'm starting to have an instant negative reaction to seeing Erika's dad because the author just uses him to intentionally annoy readers with criptic bullshit.

Won't it be crazy that the photo in there actually has Papamane with Hiro's mom...? And actually all three heroines are sisters (same father but different mother) fighting to get Nagi? I can kinda see that lol...

Users who are viewing this thread