Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - So on That Day...

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is the artwork a lot worse than in her previous manga? Looks like she switched to digital drawing. Awful. I prefer traditional pen&paper, looks much better.

@h202152 probably the father deserted the other son, as the brother is supposed to be older and Sachi and Nagi have the same age

Contributor
Not liking this twist. It’s even more incest-y.

Before you say “BuT tHeY’rE nOt BlOoD rElAtEd”, I am aware but keep in mind the Westermarck effect is something that exists.

Regardless, this corrupts two of the three main paths and therefore Hiro is the only logical choice now

Wut my one and only one son???

They probably engaged in incest as children and the father separated them by banishing his son into the poverty realm.

Dex-chan lover
He is going to be the only son, isn't he?

@MangaField but maybe digital lets them take on a easier work schedule, since they can undo any mistakes and such.

Group Leader
@xyzzy Yoshikawa said in a recent interview she didn't even think about hiro till serialization. Good luck

Contributor
Before this is over, I predict we'll find two more siblings for each of them that previously weren't alluded to at all. /s...?

Dex-chan lover
So Hiro and Nagi are the Kids of the rich Guy and Erika is there because...?! I mean im kinda interested how this all will turn out or if the Author just pulls some BS and Ends it with barely any explanation

@KneeSoxx that's actually a pretty interesting idea. I hope it's not true though, because then the story becomes wayyyy too weird and incest-y (even though it kinda already was) with all these connections between the main characters

Dex-chan lover
Either the plot is going to be really convoluted or Yoshikawa is just making this shit up as she goes. Considering Yamada-kun, probably the later.

Users who are viewing this thread