Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - If I Asked You to Marry Me...

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody with more braincells than I do explain why erika isn't desirable as a candidate but sachi is free game? Does the rich dude not want kid actual kid and foster kid marry since it's kinda weird? I mean is that the whole reason?

@lasercats

Can somebody with more braincells than I do explain why erika isn't desirable as a candidate but sachi is free game? Does the rich dude not want kid actual kid and foster kid marry since it's kinda weird? I mean is that the whole reason?

Looks like he wants to marry off both Nagi to Sachi and Erika to Nagi's older brother who's supposedly missing.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know how marriage would be possible since they're both legally siblings. I think there's a law against that in Japan(and pretty much most countries). Anyways, thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Moderately disgusted that the author keeps trying to make it look like the Sachi pairing is a thing.

No. Just no.

Imagine spending your life having a little sister and then later on it turns out that she isn’t your biological sister. Does that mean you would marry her/see her as the opposite sex? Most people would say no as they would probably see her only as their sister.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just proves that any romantic feelings between them would be forced.

@postman
Rather than marrying off Nagi to Sachi and Erika to Nagi's older brother,
Why doesn't he(rich father) consider marrying off Nagi to Erika and sachi to Nagi's older brother?

Users who are viewing this thread