Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - When We Meet Him, I’ll Be There With You.

Man Nagi, brain up. You talked to your biological dad already and he said he has one son (-‸ლ)

Dex-chan lover
This manga get more and more erratic with every chapter. I am start thinking the author is getting lost herself

Group Leader
My theory is he indeed have a brother but this brother is enagaged to mc’s crush

Fed-Kun's army
Even if we assume the most likely point about Sousuke, that he's the one that's engaged to Hiro, it still doesn't begin to explain why he's absent or what Daddy Mind Games is trying to accomplish with all of this.

After previously planting that photo of Sousuke, did he even plant that game save to make them think Sousuke had been there? If so, why? Did he actually arrange the baby switch? What's the point of any of it?

All we know so far is that he's A. extremely wealthy, B. quite guarded about his motivations, and C. a skilled and experienced manipulator. We know just enough to be suspicious of everything connected to him but not enough to understand anything about either his goals or how much he's willing to screw with people to achieve those goals.

That aura of mysteriousness might be intriguing at first, but it can quickly become frustrating when the audiences feels like they aren't getting any closer to understanding The Truth of the story. I don't want to be frustrated with this series, as I'm become fond of all four main characters, but I really hope we start getting some inkling soon of what's really happening.

The more I read of this series, the more I wonder why do we bother with this whole brother arc

The fact is, Sousuke's exist is because of a new power of Yamada-kun's kiss. (just kidding)

The plot is making less and less sense as more chapters go by, the author should just connect this to Yamada-Kun and explain all this secret brother and family stuff as witch magic or something.

Users who are viewing this thread