Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - When We Meet Him, I’ll Be There With You.

Dex-chan lover
The plot is so messy right now. I’m not sure what editor approved it. Only thing I can think of is they thought this would help prolong the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Hiro The Lonely. You know a person is lonely when they 100% a party game... I feel your pain, Hiro.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck it, I'm calling it. The Dad is probably the one who set this all up again!

I also find it weird that Erika, Sachi, and Nagi have all done the same thing with their "sibling". (Sorry, Hiro xD)

Double-page supporter
Oh hey, some progress!

The brother exists, and might actually appear! And they might actually find him despite stumbling around like blind chicks.

Fed-Kun's army
The Father said he only has 1 son, so somthing fuckey is going on here

Contributor
For me, the only way this 'Sousuke' plotline can be redeemed is if it fully embraces absolute ridiculousness and
reveals him to be a time-traveling alternate universe Nagi who desperately tried to escape his original ending and was responsible for the whole child-swap in this timeline/universe.

I have a blind wild guess and I'm willing to share it with you the mystery missing brother is hero's fiancee and idk maybe the so called brother will fall for erica instead of Hero it's just a wild guess not a spoiler

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter of this manga is just basically 80% fillers with 20% plot at the end of the chapter at this point

Double-page supporter
Despite all that i still don't believe that the Brother exists or at least is not a "Brother"... I don't know this whole thing just smells very fishy

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
For me, the only way this 'Sousuke' plotline can be redeemed is if it fully embraces absolute ridiculousness and reveals him to be a time-traveling alternate universe Nagi who desperately tried to escape his original ending and was responsible for the whole child-swap in this timeline/universe.
That still leaves the weird behavior of Erika's father unexplained. So let's go even further and explain both that and the disappearance of the "brother":
After returning back in time and living happily as Erika's brother, Nagi goes even further back in time, marries Erika's mother (who is actually Hiro who went back in time, too) and becomes Erika's (and his own) dad.

Users who are viewing this thread