Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - That Makes You My Accomplice, Umino-kun!

Double-page supporter
Just came from Kaguya which gave me a false hope that relationship developments can actually happen in manga.

But of course that's nonsense. Kaguya is special. Nothing is going to happen in a trash series like this.

Double-page supporter
All this manga is good for is teases, they ain’t bout it bout it like kaguya

Dex-chan lover
Kaguya may have crossed this line recently, but true people of culture know that the main couple in Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo are the true champs of getting to the finish line

Now we wait for next time where absolutely nothing will happen to advance their relationship

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author ain't brave enough to make them have sex, man I'm getting more bored with hiro chan, she's just leading him on

They aren’t doing it next chapter when they try to do it either both sisters come and cock block or the bitch that owns the place to give them food or some other stuff

Dex-chan lover
Man author has been shoving worst girl Hiro down our throat for a little while now.

Fed-Kun's army
I call it, this is a big bait, even if she says sex, it's going to be a joke for her, i bet it. If for some miracle there is not cockblock and they do it... Wow.

Double-page supporter
they´re definitely not even going to kiss. kaguya had a long build up towards having sex, this is your run of the mill inn chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread