Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - That Makes You My Accomplice, Umino-kun!

Dex-chan lover
@UnderratedChoice
I'm more excited that she wrote Umino Hiro.
Me too, because, since she is a shrine heir, one would expect that her husband would marry into her family and she should have written "Segawa Nagi" instead.
For those who don't know: in Japan when you marry, you have to change your surname to match that one of your spouse. It's a law since XIX century that people fight to get cancelled / repealed until this day but the conservative party of Japan still doesn't want to.

We all know "S" isn't gonna happen.
If anything drastic happens during the final 2 pages of a chapter usually in the next one it'll be disregarded/redirected to something else.
Nice try though. 😂

Dex-chan lover
only in manga:
"something bad? yea, we stayed up all night playing games!"

You are out of your minds for comparing kaguya where it got a long build up to the latest chapter between fmc and mc to this random filler chapter between mc and side girl lol.

@HailBritannia_ Because she is side girl? We know nothing about her true intentions/thoughts her only character's trait is being the girl nagi loves initially. Only chapters she gets are "dates" with Nagi, like give me something else about her, like why is she even studying so hard in the first place? Since in early chapters even her mom told her she doesnt have to try this hard. Or things like how does she justify to her family staying overnight. For a shrine heir who has a fiancee she seems to have a lot of freedom.

Contributor
"Badder"? Fire your QCer. It's "worse". The word you're looking for is "worse".

Users who are viewing this thread