Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - That Makes You My Accomplice, Umino-kun!

Fed-Kun's army
Because she is side girl?
@Aahzy lol. You were dead see on the whole "Nagi is el hermano" thing. Don't think I can take you seriously whining about character development when you're calling a main character who's gotten roughly the same amount of screen time as Sachi a side character.

None of the characters have gotten serious development. We have a grasp of everyone's background, but no one's changed. Sachi still a brocon. Hiro still Hiro. Erika is still griping about independence yet completely reliant on nagi to do everything for her.

At least with Hiro, she's been steadfastly Nagi's love interest from chapter one, and this isn't the first time they've been teased by Miki as a married couple

i have a feeling author gonna cockblock nagi, PLEASE for the love of god, dont cockblock it, you can have nagi with that blonde girl, but just let this man have his virginity taken away

pogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
but like author-san plz don't cock block

I don't believe the author has the balls to go through with it. There's going to be some damned interruption or another.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Idk why but the "Nagi should just study forever" line got a good chuckle out of me.

Double-page supporter
I'm a bit conflicted, cuz Hiro is my favourite girl between the three and I think that she is more suitable for the MC, but her "chase me" attitude and her giving mixed signals does bother me...

Users who are viewing this thread