Kakkou no Iinazuke

Contributor
https://twitter.com/YoshikawaMiki/status/1211846485345624064

The manga is getting serialized on January 29th.

Contributor
I wish the chapters were also uploaded here, but the only way that's happening is if some other group starts translating it as well.

Dex-chan lover
The art is very nice, but this story is very likely not going to be groundbreaking.

If you're looking for something new, be aware that you're not going to find it here.

This sounds nice so far but going from the oneshot to chapter 1, I'm kinda disappointed they included two more love interests (the colour page is implying the sister will be one too) so it sounds like it might become a boring romcom. I like the protagonist's personality though and his way of competing with his crush, but yeah if it turns into a harem then it's gonna be boring.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this will end up following the usual route. He likes another girl so he doesn't want to marry the rich girl then after spending time with her he begin to question which girl he really likes. Then its going to run on for a while with him being super indecisive about his feelings towards the girls. The story then will begin to get stale so another girl will be added to "spice" things up, then more indecisiveness. After this carries on for what seems like ages and you think he will get together with the rich girl the little sister will come out of left field and take the prize.

hmm, it's gone lol
but seeing the premises, i agree with most ppl here that it'll end up like the usual way

Contributor
Looking at Mangaupdates the story is scanlated by Jaimini's Box who does not allow for uploading of their work on MangaDex.

I didn't actually read anything before it was gone, so I don't know if it was their work and not another group/person doing the same, but given it's gone it's safe to say it's most likely their version.

Dex-chan lover
@BzzBzz
the mc has Raku's punch,
Fuutaro's studying spirit (+hair),
Yamada's face,
and Yuuki Rito's falling skill

somewhat somehow

So we must depend to Jaiminisbox after all, well it's ok but sadly they won't upload their works here so I can't read it on tachiyomi

The story is legit so far and has some nisekoi's vibe too

Users who are viewing this thread