Kakkou no Iinazuke

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I read it I feel really bad for MC.

I think he is the most tragic person in all of this. His foster family doesn't recognize him as one of their own yet they are all over his fiancee as theirs true child. Yet he can't go back to his real parents since that place is already occupied by cuckoo kid.

Broke and robbed of love T_T

Double-page supporter
Maybe it's just me, but I feel bad for the protagonist.

Imagine being told at the age of 16 that you were swapped at birth and must marry somebody you have never met before, despite already being interested in somebody else. Said fiancée turns out to be a spoiled airhead with little common sense who then proceeds to monopolize everybody's attention, including the person you're interested in. You yourself are constantly ignored despite being an academic top-achiever, dragged into zany schemes that aren't supposed to be your responsibility and occasionally hit by the family that raised you despite being very nice, well-adjusted and mature yourself. Your biological parents also don't really try to connect properly with you. And you're never really asked by anybody how you feel about all of this.

Maybe the author wants to tell us that Nagi is just your standard stuck-up stuffy jerk who needs to relax and connect better with the people around him, but the fact that he isn't a jerk at all kind of defeats that. In fact, I am of the opinion that he is so far the only character in the story not behaving like a jerk or an idiot.

Just my two cents.

Double-page supporter
Ummm where's the English chapter may I ask???

Edit: oh nvm, got the English version.

Double-page supporter
@ICYCOZY you can read some previous comments, it's on Jaiminisbox...I dunno if I spell it right..

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed this flew as a premise with the publisher. How in the hell do you confuse a boy and a girl when your leaving the hospital? Oh, the penis got swapped for a vagina? Oh well, these things happen. smh. When this happens in real life, its because the same sex was swapped (boy for boy, girl for girl).

Contributor
NBR+NTR = NBTR/NTBR???

stolenbrother.png

Group Leader
@nolyta09 here https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/the-cuckoo-s-fiancee/en/0/1/page/1 the translator took their stuff off of mangadex or something like that and they have it on their own site

@Undorian
I kind of agree. The girl he like is a bit of a jerk though like everybody else, but I think she is getting better, maybe.
She probably won't win though.

The oneshot has so much better artwork than the 1st chapter, even though it's practically the same story.

I went on their website to read it today but for some reason the manga is no longer listed at all.

Users who are viewing this thread